Delligatti Associates employees perform engineering services on-site at your facility or as members of your engineering team at your client’s facility. The scope of work can include any of the capabilities that Delligatti Associates offers:
- Requirements elicitation, analysis, and specification
- Test case specification
- Systems architectural design
- Component interface specification
- Specialty engineering analyses
- SysML modeling and simulation
- Systems integration and verification
- Software detailed design via structured analysis or object-oriented analysis
- UML modeling and simulation
- C, C++, Java, Python, Perl, Swift, and Rust development
- Source code autogeneration from UML models
- Software configuration management
- Systems administration
- SQL database design
- Network infrastructure design
- OSLC and RDF engineering data integrations
Contact us to request a quote.
OCSMP Accelerator™ SysML Training Course
Comprehensive, in-depth SysML training to enable participants to become model-based systems engineering (MBSE) practitioners and prepare them for the OMG Certified Systems Modeling Professional (OCSMP) certification exams. Delligatti Associates offers this course in three formats: On-site delivery at your facility, live online delivery for distributed teams, and online, on-demand delivery for self-paced professional development. Learn more.
OOSEM Accelerator™ MBSE Methodology Training Course
Learn and apply INCOSE’s Object-Oriented Systems Engineering Method (OOSEM), an MBSE modeling methodology. Create and simulate a system model step-by-step using the MagicDraw SysML modeling and simulation tool. Learn more.
Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) Project-Specific Consulting Service
Delligatti Associates MBSE-certified consultants will deliver project-specific consulting services to your team either on-site at your facility or online as requested. The scope of work is defined jointly by you and Delligatti Associates and can include any of the activities in the OOSEM modeling method. Delligatti Associates team members will guide your team through the activities of the OOSEM modeling method to enable you to build an integrated model of your project-specific system of interest to accomplish your project goals and satisfy your stakeholders’ needs. The duration of the consulting service is based on the specific subset of OOSEM activities specified in the scope of work. Contact us to request a quote.